IDE v188.8.131.52 Runtime v184.108.40.206, macOS Catalina 10.15.5
After opening a project from a previous version of GMS2 and making a few changes, such as:
- Adding a new group to the asset browser.
- Moving assets from others groups into this new group.
- Removing previous groups.
- Adding a new object asset and placing it in a room.
- Adding a couple of lines of code to the new object asset to begin some basic testing.
The file watcher keeps popping up a "Project Directory Modified" window and a "Resources have been deleted" window repeatedly every 5 to 10 seconds after dismissing them with the Save button making it very difficult to conduct any kind of testing. These repeated popups occur without actually performing any actions in the IDE.
The assets/resources indicated in the windows are sometimes as few as the ones shown in the screenshot below and other times it lists what looks like all the assets in the project.
Please sign in to leave a comment.